Sunday, October 18, 2009

Today was a Lolita meeting day at the Aquarium~

The others went to eat in a restaurant in le Vieux Québec, but I had no money, so here am I.

Since I had no money, I haven't thought a single second that I'd go to this meeting, but Kasu came to see me at 1AM this morning and told me I must come and that she'd pay my admission.  Alright, I went 8B even though I don't consider myslef as a loli and that I wasn't dressed as the perfect loli kawaii goffick nya xD;
So there was me, Kasumi, Matsuro, Kai, Pomme, Jus de Fruit Gothique, McZipper, Mylady, Mitsughan,  Yueri, Maki, Goldenmoon and her son and I think that's all... Have I forgotten anyone ? I'm sorry if I did D8
So yeah, a some friends and a few peopl I feel I should see more often, as I said on Twitter =3
I'm also very sorry if I seemed a bit distant or cold to you, guys, it wasn't on purpose, I promise !
A few thing I should mention : Jellyfish are pretty interesting creatures <3, seals are cute =3 and walruses are probably more intelligent than it seems x) Oh and the blue lobster o_ô... Yeah, Manâ Lobster \m/  And there was that flat fish... I can't remember its name, but it was sticked on the pool's window and it has such a happy face on its "belly" xD <3
That's all... otherwise, other fishes were all fishes from the St-Laurent river so they were all brown or gray and that's all... Maybe I should mention the ones which looked like vieux criss ? xD oh well... And I like how eels are moving o_ô...

And there wasn't any squid or octopus >8(

That was the second lolita meeting I went in my life and that was the second lolita meeting were I looked more like a zombie-loli than a "true" loli xDD
I first wanted to do something.. "truer" but I feel like Peggy is haunting my wardrobe when I decide to wear a skirt or a dress xD
I want more polka dots dresses/skirts D8.....

4 comment(s):

Chouuu,  October 18, 2009 at 10:02 p.m.  

Esti que t'est folle ya genre la plus grosse pieuvre du monde en haut xD ok pas la plus grosse, mais elle est tellement grosse que tout le monde pense que c'est de la roche dasn un aquarium vide XD

Trucydae October 19, 2009 at 12:03 a.m.  

Même pas ! Son bassin était en réparation, fait qu'elle était pas là D8<

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP