Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tagged by Kasumi 8B

Pis après j'vais me coucher.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
I was like pas mal here.

2. Who are you in love with?
That's not something I can actually tell 8<

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Not eaten like.... It went into my stomac, y'know...

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
No... OH WELL YEAH.  Un linge à vaisselle.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Sunday morning~

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Thights ?

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I don't have any car =3

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I DROVE ALL NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT TO GET TO YOU~ IS THAT ALRIGHT ?!

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
It was more than five day ago, I think, but I went to see 5150, rue des Ormes <3

10. Are you hot?
Dans le sens j'ai chaud ou dans le sens HEY SEXY LADY ♪ ?! XDDDD

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
TEA \o/

12. What are you wearing right now?
floral patterned fishnet tights, black regular-waisted skirt, black and white stripped shirt WITH MY WONDERFUL FLUO GREEN HOODY.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I said I don't have a car.

14. Last food that you ate?
Those salt and pepper lay's *w*

15. Where were you last week at this time?
D'you seriously think I remember ?

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nay.

17. When is the last time you ran?
I have a bad memory.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Ô_Ô.......... EW.

19. What is your favorite animal?
Jui ? LOL.

20. Your dream vacation?
I won a trip to Wonderland 8D

21. Last person's house you were in?
Euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...... Aozora's I guess....

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
When I broke my left foot in grade 5, I guess...

23. Have you been in love?
Aaaah va chier, r'garde >_>

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
My Bed ?

25. Last play you saw?
Euh...

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Ouf.... J'sais tu moué.... c'est à eux qui faut demander ça >_> Kessé qui me trouvent, les otakus pis les faiseur de GN, pis l'autre poignée de métaleux random ?!

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Dormir

28. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment?
Comment was Kasumi, message was Flavie.

29. Next trip you are going to take?
I should go back to Le Pays des Vaches on sunday to come back monday night >8( Pour un rendez-vous chez le doc.

30. Ever go to camp?
Yeah o_ô...

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Hein... Ah... I used to... If I studied, I would have kept being one, I guess...

32. What do you want to know about the future?
Je agree with Kasu.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Not currently

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
LOL

35. Where is your best friend?
I don't have only ONE best friend.

36. How is your best friend?
pouette.

37. Do you have a tan?
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.  GROSS.

38. What are you listening to right now?
Some lynch. song I don't remember the title of.

39. Do you collect anything?
Fanh.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
..... genh

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Never ?

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yeah, I hate it.

43. What does your last text message say?
I doN,t remember, fucker.

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Why ?

45. Last time you took a shower?
Yesterday

46. Do you need to do laundry?
I just did it.

47. What is your heritage?
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW LOL.  I'm such a mixed up kid 8B  I'm the only one of the family to have turquoise eyes, y'know... Well... I'm tall as tall as my father is (minus 4 inches) and I have big boobs as my mom and her sid of the family have... I'm the only X shaped as well... I've been told I have Manseau's heart shaped lips, once o_ô... And I guess I have the Courchesne's memory.... that's my mother's mother side of the family 8<

48. Are you someone's best friend?
Am I ?

49. Are you rich?
Not yet.

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Was on the internet, I guess 8B...


Everyone put a BEAAAAAAAAAAAUTIFUUUUUUUUUL picture to put down here.  So will I.



LOL.


I need to go pee.  Badly.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP