Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm sorry, I know I haven't been posting as much as I do usually...

But I just feel like I don't know what else to say, recently.... =\
Plus, I began to work.  I now have a life ;_;........ Even though I don't really feel like leaving the nolife world xD;;;.... But I've to u_u....
Oh well.... I'm still listening only to Hazuki's heavenly voice 24/7 LOL.
Here is a new love story beginning... or continuing.... Oh well...
Talking about love story, I just hate my heart right now... "Would you seize the moment ? Or just let it slip ?" WELL IT SLIPPED.  Get over it.  FURTHER MORE..... I'm kinda playing with fire, right now.... OOOOOOOUH.
And now I'm talking about it and everyone will go like OH I WANNA KNOW, WHO IS IT ?! WHO IS IT ?!
But I won't ever tell anyone unless things are going into my favor HA ! Or unless you don't know that person or anyone related to that person and stuff like this gnagnagna. Bleh. 
So yeah, don't ask me, I'll just answer by "it is a secret !"... Or IRL, I'll blush and just be like "No, I won't tell" Cause that was.... stupid.
......
Oh my.... that'll be so bad o_o;..............

You know.... My little self simply CAN'T walk up to someone and tell "I think I like you... much... like... more than just friends" and stuff like that.... And neither that person can ! *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* I won't tell more, or you'll guess who is it and I don't want such a thing to happen D8....

But I guess there's a good thing to this.... While I think about that person, I don't think about SOMEONE else -_-.... I guess it hurt less to think about this person than to think about that someone and just rant and have regrets and stuff -__-.... Blaaaah... I'm tired of this shit ! Can't I just take off my heart forever ? >_>.....
OR CAN'T I JUST HAVE SOME SWEET GIRL OR A BEN FIF BOY ?! >8(

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP