Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm gonna burst.

Seriously D8....
I mean.... There's many thing, actually and they're ALL linked to my heart.
Like.... I think I'm falling for #1 but I'm also afraid that #2 is falling for me since she looks waaaay to much like one of my exes, #3, and that scared me a lot since I still have trouble forgetting that #3 even though it's clear in my head that I won't ever go back with her PLUS #4 came back since she has problem with her boyfriend and well.... *cough* anyway....

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ?! D8<
That's a total of FOUR girls causing trouble to my heart D8<
The worst of this is that I don't wanna hurt any of these....
Let's be reasonable.  #4 and #2 are too far away.... Anyway #2 looks way too much like #3 and you don't want of #3 as a girlfriend anymore.  So only #1 left but........................... Erm.
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS COMPLICATED ?! D8<
[It's not complicated, Trucy, you only think it is...]

2 comment(s):

Kasumi,  October 12, 2009 at 2:47 p.m.  

Est-ce que je connais 1 et 4 *mémère* Car ouin 2 et 3 j'm'en doute pas mal XD
Courage o/

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP