Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I took this as a commercial break.

I began to watch Black Lizard, a 1968 japanese movie, on YouTube.

OH. MY. GAWD.




Watch it, okay.   Just watch it.   And that woman... Keep an eye on her. See how she act ? How she pronounces words ? How she uses "watakushi" instead of "atashi" or even "watashi" ? HOW SHE LAUGHS ?! HOW SHE IS NOT A WOMAN ?!
Isn't that reminding you of anyone else ? (Beside the fact that she looks like Gackt before surgery LOL)

WELL YEAH IT DOES XDDD
Holy f*ck XD ♥

(DON'T READ THIS BEFORE YOU SAW AT LEAST PART 1 and 2 OR I'LL KILL YOU.)

Yeah, actually, I started to watch this movie because someone talked about it on Kaya's community... The girl was saying that Akihiro Miwa was playing in it and that he was a big source of inspiration for Kaya.  So I wanted to watch to see what she was talking about. WELL ! THIS IS NOT A SOURCE OF INSPIRATION.  THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE FANGIRLBOYISM.  Hopefully, they don't physically look alike so I don't see Kaya instead of that character, but.... Fuck XDDD....... It's not just inspiration, it's almost like "I wanna be him !", criss XD;;; Except that Kaya doesn't smoke, ha !
But.... OMG when she is talking with the girl and that she starts laughing with her hands over her mouth... XDD Câlice XD THE WORST IN THIS IS THAT I DO THE SAME BECAUSE OF A LITTLE SOMEONE I KNOW >8( !!!

I should finish this movie, now XD

2 comment(s):

aelin ueal October 15, 2009 at 8:16 a.m.  

lol, et moi j'ai pensé à un mix de Selia mélangé avec Gackt !

Puis les peintures, c'est des pré raphaélites londoniens ui les ont faites.
Ce film ne m'étonne pas de Yukio Mishima

Trucydae October 15, 2009 at 1:23 p.m.  

enfin oui, peut-être =o mais bon...
j'aime que trop la scène finale *o*

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP