Thursday, September 24, 2009

Worse and worser, fuck shit, ostie XDDD

Hi, Trucydae Theadviling.


京 (DirengreyKyo) is now following your tweets on Twitter.


I JUST HAD THE FUNNIEST NIGHT EVER.


Thank you Jrockers XDDDDDDDDDD !

Okay, look... I have to quote a few things, even if it's probably a fake :
I am not troll. I am transaction of substance. My power is known entirely eventually.
As your saying, Sir ! xD; Just made me think about some stupid fanfictions where jrockers where shouting names to others... XD Bad thing.  I don't want to imagine Mana and Kyo arguing, y'know... LOL. (Actually, that would be awefully funny X'D)

Learned the fact that we probably will use some Trent Reznor of small-numbered month exactly. Kaoru makes large decision always

I didn't understand what was doing Trent Reznor in the sentence, but HEY I'M SO SURPRISED TO SEE KAORU AND TRENT REZNOR AND LARGE DECISION IN THE SAME SENTENCE.  But that tells me it's some good news 8D. If not fake that is.

Kaoru does not know that I have used this. Secret maintain that.
Now he surely knows, isn't it ? XD
Well, guys, now, if you wasn't sure about it, well.... Yeah, Kaoru's the boss =B

I'm almost sure that this isn't THE Kyo using that Twitter, some thing makes me a bit unsure about it... Like the sentences structures, mainly... It's really........ Japanese. XD; There's also a few tweets that I can imagine that he would have said this.... But some are like..... OKay.... Fake ? Let's see what's happening next 8B !!!!


J'aime pas que dans mes tags, quand je veux écrire "TWItter", ça me suggère "TWIlight" D8... Bleeeeh... I'll keep on peeing on that... Thing.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP