Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rwaaaarrrrr !

My neck hurt like .... quite badly and I don't know why and it's really bugging me >_>
Fucking left side !
I haven't slept pretty well cause of this and I had some.... dreams.... well... xSD;
I dreamt about Ken and Kiwamu actually XD So far, it's only something to make you go "lol xD", BUT.  The thing is that I dreamt that they were like husband and wife (I let you guess who's who.... xD) and that the husband was beating his wife up .____.
Bleeeeeh.... Anyway ! That must only be cause I though much about GPKISM rexently and it got linked to my neckache or something >_>

2 comment(s):

Lea September 27, 2009 at 3:24 p.m.  

è_é jdéteste ca d'avoir mal au cou ! Courage courage D8 !

Sinon, Ken s'en prenait plein la gueule *o* ?

Trucydae September 27, 2009 at 3:31 p.m.  

C'est en train de se replacer, c'est plus autant mal que ça l'était XD
Mais p'tain, OUI. Mais j'ai trop pas pigé pourquoi j'ai rêvé à ça XDD;
Enfin, non j,devrais pas rire, parce que j'suis quand même réveillée en état de "D8.... Pauvre petit... !!" mais bon XD;;;

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP