Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh shit !!! AJSLAJNDAKDHALSUADS

Y'know what ?
New Vogue Children's chapter 26..... It gonna kick some major ass, including Mana, Kamijo and Yuko 8BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Then there's still Kaya and Juka which will go NOOOOOOOOOOEZ !!! Since Kaya will think that Juka and Hora are dead and Juka cause.................. Oh well let's say that it'll be Hora and Alan's fault ? 8BBBBB
And yeah, it'll be the CryBabyKaya return XDDD
Maybe more in chapter 27 than 26, though.....
Wait a sec.... why the hell am I writing in english ?! This story is in fucking french >_>....
Yeah now I guess I have to translate something else than simply the first chapter *sighes* Translating sucks >_>..... Everyone should speak both french and english è_é !!!!!

And yeah, you're wondering why I went LLKSJHDKLSHKAJSHA in the title ? Well......... I've got some scene in my head =BB... <3
Sometimes I just LOVE my brain <3<3

2 comment(s):

Muriel September 27, 2009 at 4:58 p.m.  

j'ai tellement hâte de le lire <3

(first comment heeere ._.)

Trucydae September 27, 2009 at 7:22 p.m.  

Ah tiens ! Bonjour ! Enfin, bonsoir ! 8D
Ça s'en vient, ça s'en vient, faut juste que je trouve les mots pour le l'exprimer, quoi xD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP