Friday, September 11, 2009

It has been a while since I last stole a survey from Bianca =o

Other than a person, what was the last thing you cuddled with?
I held my giant dog plushie Spatu gave me, years ago, when I felt asleep 8B

Would you rather be called 'Baby' or 'Hunny?
D8<

I am the one calling names.  And I am not using any of them >_> (Well, I use honey.... but hunny.... Please, written slang sucks, y'know ? 8B)

Who sits in front of you in your fourth period class?
I've no fourth period class =b

Did you wake up before 8am this morning?
LOL. Never.

Is the last person you kissed older than you?
Kissed, like KISSED, no... If not, it was probably my mom so DUH.

How’s your heart been lately?
You REALLY want to know ? 

I knew you would give that answer...

Who were the last people you hung out with?
Hung out..... well.... I've been to the movie theater with Kai =o

Has anyone ever told you the way you drive scares them?

My mom used to.... LOL.

When was the last time you used a pair of ear/​​​​headphones
Hum... Little while ago, I can't remember..... Maybe when I took the bus to go back to le Pays des Vaches....

Was the last person you talked to on the phone your significant other?
Lol... Non.

Do you sleepwalk?
I used to happen a few times ô_o

Who's been upsetting you lately?
It's not who, it's WHAT.

Are you capable of holding down a long-term relationship?
If the other one can bear me, yeah... LOL.

Who was the last person that called you by a nickname?
LOL someone called me Petie Diablesse and I almost peed in my pants since it was so damn riiiiiidiculous XDDDDD

Were you sober last time you threw up?
Yeah o_ô

In the past week do you regret anything?
Some tried to make me regret some stuff, but I don't... or at least I convince myself of it ( ._.)

Do you prefer single or taken?
THis will always be an eternal debate in my head ( >_>)

What did you do today?
Played Sims and took a shower o_ô

How was your day?
Normal, I guess... There's Kai's party tonight and if I wasn't living with Kya, I would have forgotten o___o;..... Me and time notion = Death @_@

Last encounter with the police?
Never ?

How do you feel?

Tired, I'm gonna go take a nap soon @_@

When was the last time someone called you baby?
I don't remember, but I kicked them all in the balls.

Do you want your phone to ring at the moment?
I hate phones.

Do you have a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night?
I guess =o If no one's acting like a drama llama....

Is there a certain person that's ruining your plans?
Except my own self, no =o

Song you're listening to?
I don't know.... something not playing too loudly in my room..... I can barely hear it...

Do you say nigger?
No.

How often do you have breakdowns?
Just read my blog to know ?

What'd you do if you were to have a twins?
Don't know..... My sis' almost like my twin, some people says, I guess it wouldn't change many thing..... She would just be 2 years older than she now is.... And she would be born on December 12th 8BBB

Ever met someone who took your breath away just by saying hey?
No, I'm too picky.

Are you mostly faithful in your relationships?
Maybe too much ?

What's your favorite thing in your fridge right now?
BEER. LOL non... I don't know.

What would your closest friend say about you, and your personality?
Ask them !

When was the last time you were being mean to someone?

LOL that happens too often XD;;;

How do you feel about the rain?
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

In your city, is there a place to buy snowcones?
If we're talking about what we call Ice Cream, then... LOL.... there's like 389742896482634734762536452 of them

Could you walk into a room right now and find weed?
No.

Three days from now this time, where will you be?
Same place as now, probably

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Kya~

Could you go a month without cursing?
I tried very ard ;____;

When's the last time you talked with the opposite sex on the phone?
What's the opposite sex of nothing ?

What do you miss?
.... Too many things or people to mention it...

Would you ever live with any of your best friends?
LOOOL

What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed?
NBC Sheets ?

What is something you just don’t understand?
Mainly how people are pleased doing as everyone else, being like everyone else....

Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
I need a smoke and to sleep.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
PLaying SmallWorld \o/ Parce que le monde est tout trop petit 8BBB

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP