Sunday, August 09, 2009

Listening to New Vogue Children and Beautiful the Virgin in loop.

Results may vary.

Though, recently, my darkside is popping back out and while listening those two songs, I felt like everyone else but Kasu, who felt asleep beside me, on the bus were.... Dirty filthy bitches ?
I dunno, but sure I felt a certain hatred toward them... Actually, it was quite an intense feeling...
I'm beggining to really hate people... And I don't fell any regrets since I feel they are inferior beings... closed-minded... in an unstoppable rotating wheel...

What a stong feeling this is !
Yes I do feel evil or something... Maybe this has something to do with my willing to go back into gothic fashion...
Hum..
I feel like having a cold image of myself spread over the Internet would be... A good thing ?
A dark cloud is comming~
Have I ever mentionned that I looooooooooved thunderstorms ?

Is it a bad thing to be an Ice Queen ?

2 comment(s):

aelin ueal August 9, 2009 at 8:24 a.m.  

au bout d'un moment, tu commences à t'apercevoir que tout le monde n'a pas ce côté gentil, comme il est prétendu partout.

Des fois, on a tellement envie de hurler qu'on veut plus voir personne...

Trucydae August 9, 2009 at 1:12 p.m.  

Vraiment.... c'est absolument ça....

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP