Sunday, August 09, 2009

I still don't believe it !

I feel like it was just yeseterday that I got crazy cause my canalblog stats were telling me that someone coming from that administration page of Jasmine's visited a few page of my blog....
And later found in my inbox an email from him telling me in a bit rough english that it was cool that I talked about VK and Jrock and, most of all, Versailles... And that I answered him... and that I got another answer....
I'm glad I kept those.....
I really do...

Sometimes I feel like I should stop thinking, period.
A while ago, I aked myself : "I wonder what it would do if a jrocker I "know" dies..."
And I feel really bad towards this...
I know it's not my fault... but.... I guess you guys understand...
I'm so sorry...
I never thought it would really happen... Encore moins à Jasmine !

Well... I hope that from now on, Jasmine will have lots of fun with hide, Kami, Kazuki (Raphael), Hizumi (Madeth Gray'll), Tatsuya (Blam Honey) and the three guys from PIASS.
I'll try to remember to get some jasmine flower on august 9th of every year.... I'll try... Or at least jasmine related stuff...

I really feel like... I kinda felt something bad would happen _|¯¯|o
And I won't be able to listen to any Versailles or HIZApro or Jakura without feeling bad for a while...
I'll also remove Melty Love from ff.net....

2 comment(s):

aelin ueal August 10, 2009 at 8:24 a.m.  

je suis exactement pareille... Pourtant leurs chansons n'arrêtent pas de tourner dans ma tête... Mais impossible d'écouter du versailles, j'ai les larmes qui viennent à coup sûr.

Trucydae August 10, 2009 at 1:46 p.m.  

vraiment... on a regardé un PV de Jakura tout à l'heure et pis j'étais DDDD8....
M'enfin... on va finir par passer au travers, je suppose...

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP