Sunday, May 10, 2009

Trucy's Pokémon Top 25

In alphabetical order, it'll be easier that way.

  1. Absol (III)
  2. Aerodactyl (I)
  3. Altaria (III)
  4. Bellossom (II)
  5. Cacturne (III)
  6. Charizard (I)
  7. Cubone (I)
  8. Dragonair (I)
  9. Froslass (IV)
  10. Glaceon (IV)
  11. Gyarados (I)
  12. Haunter (I)
  13. Heracross (II)
  14. Lapras (I)
  15. Lucario (IV)
  16. Mighthyena (III)
  17. Misdreavus (II)
  18. Mismagius (IV)
  19. Roserade (IV)
  20. Sableye (III)
  21. Scyther (I)
  22. Seviper (III)
  23. Shuppet (III)
  24. Vaporeon (I)
  25. Vespiqueen (IV)
9 from the Ist generation (#1 Bulbasaur to #151 Mew)
3 from the IInd generation (#152 Chicorita to #251 Celeby)
7 from the IIIrd generation (#252 Treecko to #386 Deoxys)
6 from the IVth generation (#387 Turtwig to #493 Arceus)

For a total of 25 of my favorite Pokémons ;_;/♥
And I jus came to realize that Sableye has no weakness as Spiritomb do ô_ô ! That sounds interesting 8D...
If I would care about Pokémon Types, my dream team would look like : Dragonair, Froslass, Haunter, Misdreavus, Altaria and Sableye, but that would be too Ghost Type focused. So, cause I care about types, my dream team would look like : Dragonair, Froslass, Aerodactyl, Lucario, Gyarados and Scyther or Bellossom.... And YES. I know it'd be stronger if I had a Dragonite, but. DRAGONITE SUCKS. KTHXBYE. I don't understand why thos two blue snake-like dragons evolve into that GIANT cute-faced orange and winged dragon. I. DON'T. GET IT.
So yeah, next generation of Pokémon : Ghost-type Eeveelution and an alternative evolution to Dragonair -_-.... Couldn't we combine dark and dragon types ? Like.... Expose Dragonair to a dusk stone to get Dragothing which would be a BLUE SNAKE-LIKE DRAGON. And I'd like to have a pre-evolution to Aerodactyl...
And I don't want to have 9387248346 other new legendary pokémons, okay ? -_-.... 5 as it was in the good old times was great, seriously.... >_<.... And I want to see a story linking all those 238746238746283764823764 legendaries.... from Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, to Darkrai, Cresselia, Giratina etc. Passing by Kyogre, Lugia, Ho-oh, Mew and the rest of the legendary crew. They all seem to have created the world in some different ways, I'd like to see the entire story. Talking about the entire story. I want I game where you can travel back to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, as we could do in Silver/Gold/Crystal. That would be awesome, doesn't it ? Well. DO IT. è_é ! And to each world, when it comes to the League, then after or even before, we should be able to have a battle against Red, Blue, May, Dawn and every other character we played with previous versions... Plus, I think they sould stop remixing each songs... Seriously... Diamond/Pearl/Platinum soundtrack awefully SUCKS. They could, at least, keep the exact same melodies for PokéCenter and Mart or something and just... Fix the midi sound.... I think it's not acceptable that Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow soundtrack was better than the newest one... =\ Who can't remember the cave music ? Or the Rocket HQ theme ? Or........ LAVENDER TOWN ! XD... Now, if I try to remember Diamond's music, I just............................................. Well.... Don't remember, it's dull and UNCATCHY. It SUCKS. Period. There's something else I'd like to fix in Pokémon Games. Why the fuck do hyperlegendaries Pokémons are THAT hard to own ? Come on. It's a fucking GAME. Who care if we want to have a team that looks like : Mew, Latias, Darkrai, Arceus, Jirachi and Celeby ? Okay that it isn't accepted for wi-fi fights and stuff like this, but I think it's just dumb to create 398247384 rare pokémons that you can only catch if you received that Nintendo ticket...... What's the point of having SO MANY of these ? Okay maybe for one by generation, as Mew was, but are those 37842734623 others necessary ? Or are they necessary at all ? I mean..... Has someone really completed Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Pokédex as Prof Oak asked ? Answer : No, because there's 397824683746238 pokémons that I can't get if I'm not a total game-nerd that uses all feature of the DS and uses Wi-fi thing because I'm hot and I got how it was working properly. And are really there people who want to exchage their pokémons which they passed to much time to get ?... Now that it's there, the game isn't even fun anymore =\......... Or I don't see what's fun into waiting for someone on the wi-fi thing so I can finally have that missing Pokémon by exchange because I wasn't lucky enough to get the lucky ticket or something. End of the rare and legendary pokémons rant. Well... End of the Pokémon novel, final period.

3 comment(s):

00000000 May 10, 2009 at 11:45 p.m.  

*_______*

Tout le monde est stické sur Pokémon depuis un bout... pis ma sœur qui arrête pas de me casser les oreilles avec ça... =/ j'adore Pokémon, mais elle a juste diamond/pearl/platinum... et moi, personnellement, je déteste la 4e génération et je me suis vraiment pas rendue loin dans le jeu parce que je trouvais ça pourri, pis c'est encore moins motivant quand sa te prend une demi-heure juste pour choisir ton starter parce que y'en a pas un criss qui t'intéresse O___O t'as le choix entre le pingouin fif qui va évoluer en gros pingouin snob... le ti-macaque avec le feu au cul... qui va évoluer en babouin avec le feu au cul... pis l'espèce de truc tortue laid qui a l'air du cousin retard de Bulbasaur... qui va évoluer en plus grosse tortue retard... U____U y'a tellement juste Mismagius pis Carnivine que j'aime dans la 4e génération... mais remake de gold me want! D8 c'est mon préféré, donc ça peut pas être si mauvais!! Mais j'imagine que sa va être sur le maudit DS Ò____Ó *haine du DS*

Anyway... ouin... faudrait je rejoue à Pokémon un moment donné X'D l'an passé je passais toutes mes journées là-dessus...

Pis là tu me donne le gout de me faire un top 25 Pokémon aussi... XD
*pis sa me rappelle qu'il faut que je m'achète Pokémon Snap sur N64 D8*

Bon, okay ma gueule XD

00000000 May 10, 2009 at 11:45 p.m.  

Aussi... oui, Dragonite sucks!
Pis y'a l'air ridiculement fif!!

Trucydae May 11, 2009 at 12:03 a.m.  

Yessssss \o/~ une autre qui est d'accord avec moi ^o^ À MORT DRAGONITE !
Ouin ben tout le monde est stické sur pokémon parce que 1. Platinum est sorti v'la pas longtemps 2. Y ont annoncé HIER la sortie des remake de gold pis silver :^)
Donc ouais, c'est un peu normal XDDD
Ben, perso, j,aimais pas les starter non plus, au départ... J,trouvais Piplup ben cute, mais quand j'ai vu ses évolutions, ça m'a dégouté LOL Turtwig, j'l'ai jamais aimé, comme j'aimais pas Bulbasaur LOL XD;;; Fait que j'ai fini par prendre Chimchar parce qu'anyway, j'finis toujours par prendre le starter feu XD; (bon okais, c'est déjà arrivé que j'prenne Squirtle.... Mais sinon, normalement, c'est Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic pis Chimchar XD;.... Mais ouin, les starters de la IIIe génération, j'les aimais pas non plus =\.... Pis l'affaire, c'est que comme c'est ton starter, veut, veut pas, tu finis par soit t'y attacher, soit faire en sorte qui est dans tes plus fort, fait que t'es toujours pogné avec un pokémon que t'aime pas dans ta team.... Mais bon...
Sinon, une fois que t'as get over le fait que les starter sont laite, ben j'ai trouvé le jeu pas SI pire, mais c'est sur que y,a rien qui équivaut la première pis la seconde génération, là (en frais de gameplay, surtout...)
Mais ouin, Carnivine est vraiment cool aussi XD
Sinon, ben Froslass c'est comme ;______;/♥ Y'est tellement fwiiii ♥
Pis Glaceon, mais en même temps, J,aime comme toute les Eeveelution (............ sauf leafeon... Calisse que j'ai de quoi contre les pokémons herbe, là XDD Y'a comme juste Cacturne, Bellossom, Carnivine pis Roserade que j'aime, les autres, c'est tous des mardes XDDDD... quoi que Victreebel est pas SI pire... mais si j'avais le choix entre un pokémon Herbe pis un autre pokémon, c'est pas mal sûr que j'prendrais pas le pokémon herbe... sauf peut-être si c'est un pokémon fighting ._. eux non-plus, je les aime pas... À part Lucario ;_;/♥)
Pis ouin, Lucario ♥
Pis Vespiqueen est chill aussi, même si est vraiment d'la marde à avoir -_-.... Tsé, faut que tu mettes du miel sur un arbre pis que t'attende entre 6 et 12 heures or something pis que tu pogne un Combee femelle, sauf que 1. Combee est quand même rare. 2. T'as comme un rate qui fait que t'as 87% de chance de pogner un mâle.... Pis plus souvent qu'autrement, sur les arbres à miel, tu trouves rien qu'un estie de Wurmple de marde -__-... Tsé, comme si on avait pas assez de Caterpie pis Weedle, là D8.....

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP