Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tagged by Matsuro and Kyoka

*What were you doing before you started this survey?
Blogging this and thinking that Cynthia's singer kinda sings like Nightmare's one.

*What is your greatest accomplishment so far today?
.......... The question should be what WILL be your nyanyanya =B
Passer l'aspirateur dans l'escalier.

*What were you doing 12 hours ago?
I was in the bus leaving from Québec, going to Trois-Rivières, playing Pokémon.

*What are you wearing right now?
Black and grey stripped loooong shirt with black pants and purple stripped socks 8D

*Name one thing you are not good at.
Rien. LOL non quand même pas.... Sports, I guess XD;

*If you could improve one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I want to stop this stammering. è_é It. Is. Annoying.

*What is your favorite unique thing about you?
My Whole Self ♥ =B

*Do you enjoy your work?
Work ? Huh ? 8-)

*If you could have any job, what would it be?
AFGNAAKJHDAHFJHFGJHSGFHSJKJHS Mon café-boutique *w* DOWNTOWN TOKYO. or Harajuku. Yeah, Harajuku.

*Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
.............................................................
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Yes. Everyday.

*What sports did you play in high school/college?
Computer ?

*What is your favorite holiday?
............... Don't have any, I guess... AH OUAIS OSTIE LA ST-'EAN ! MOÉ J'TRIPPE BEN RAIDE LÀ. TSÉ. Non.

*What is your favorite season?
Fall.

*What is your favorite color?
Violet.... Black.... Red.... And y'know that flashy lime green....

*Your favorite genre of music?
Sigh..... Anything, seriously...

*Do you smoke?
Yeah.

*Do you drink?
I did yesterday.

*Do you eat meat?
I did yesterday.

*What is your favorite way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon?
..... Everyday is a lazy Sunday afternoon, then.

*How do you take your eggs?
Depends of how I feel.... la plupart du temps c'est scramble un peu baveux *w*

*What is your favorite breakfast food?
I think I could say.......................................... SUGAR CRISPS *wwww*

*What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake ;_;

*What is your dream car?
A hearse LOL.... Non mais tsé, imagine un corbillard oldschool VIOLET.
Something like this.... this one'd be better, though... NOOOO THIS ONE IS THE BEST. In violet.

*If you could live anywhere in the US, where would you live?
I don't wanna live in US D8

*If you could visit any foreign country, where would you go?
Japan, France, England, Germany and Italy. Maybe Greece and Egypt.... Oh and I want to see thos pyramids in South America.

*What is your biggest wish right now?
Nothing special ?

*Do you wish on stars?
No ?

*Do you wish on pennies thrown into a fountain?
I used to, when I was a kid and that there was still a fountain in this Trois-Rivières shopping mall............ XD

*Have you ever had a wish come true?
I don't remember...

*What is your favorite TV Station?
TV will drive you, will drive you, will drive you.... MAAD !!!
(Rooooooooooooxane, you don't have to put on that rrred light, walk the street for money, you don,t care if it's wrong or if it is right ♪♪)

*Favorite TV show?
...................................... See previous question..............

*Do you decorate for the holidays?
My mom does.

*If so, which ones?
Xmas.... We used to for Halloween, but we don't anymore, same thing for Easter...

*What is your favorite smell?
Dunno

*Your least favorite smell?
Dunno

*What is your favorite board game?
Dunno

*Who was your first best friend?
Why does that question is always here in quizzes ? >_>...

*Are you still in contact with them?
Does FaceBook counts ?

*What is your favorite sport to play?
...... DDR...... LOL.

*To watch?
That sucks even more than the sport itself....

*If you could be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
Cause I'm a fashion designer

*Why do you take surveys?
Because people tagged me =BB
And because I feel like there's something to do when doing those.

*Have you enjoyed this one so far?
........ Actually, that song broke my mood -_-

*What should you be doing instead of this survey?
Dunno

*What will you be doing 12 hours from now?
At my grandma's for the family Easter "party"

*What are your goals for tomorrow?
Become a chocolate bunny so that someone eats me and that I finally disapear from here >_>

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP