Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trucy is exporting her blog on MySpace manually.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yuk.

http://tttpodmb.blogspot.com/2009/03/yuk.html

Versailles goes Major and releases 2 DVD, one with craps (PVs and some live craps), the other is a live one. Overpriced and everything. Trucy is disgusted =).
Yea, I came to dislike Versailles.... Yea, it was big... no... BIG when it came out, but now.................. They're pretty, at least...
I like the parody idea =)

French, fawkaaz !

Oh yeah, one last thing : Jasmine is probably the only one really worthing it, in the band =/
Kamijo fucked up his voice
Hizaki isn't a real lady
Teru looks like an underage whore (oops !)
and Yuki...... is Yuki, I guess... not much to say about him...
Yeah, Jasmine is weird, but that's what making him special to me ♥

19:39
0 Comments (Add Comment) | 0 Kudos Edit Remove

Yes, I think I'm funny xD !

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP