Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kuro to Shiro Neko.

I'm seeing cats again. I mean... SEEING like THEY'RE NOT ACTUALLY THERE.
I've been seeing them for a while, already... But these days, I'm seeing them more often than before...
And... They used to be black cats... Now they're white or grey...
And I was seeing them even before we have any cat... though, it wasn't happening too often, in the past...
And I can also feel them sometimes, like feel them... you know the way cat do to ask you to pet them, ne... but when I look down... Nothing, obviously.
Does that mean anything ? Is this happening to you too ?
Also, since these cats turned to white/pale grey, it seems like the presence I was feeling with me isn't manifesting itself as often as before...
I'm sure this means something... I'll talk about it to my mother... She'll maybe remember to talk about it to her sister, she knows more about this kind of stuff than us...

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP