Wednesday, July 04, 2012

So...

Lynch.'s new new album is good.
Similar to the previous one, it's true, but it's angrier and engrisher.
Less softer songs, more fuck shit piss.
But overall, it's good.
Besides the fact that the bonus DVD is a region 2 again.

Other than this, my DVD player won't play DVDs.
But it plays CDs.
I really, really, really need a new one.
A free region one.
So that I can watch Dir en grey's live at Osakajo Hall, lynch.'s il inferno and all their bonus DVD and the same goes for Jui's album è__é
And then
Since I'll have a region free DVD player
I won't even bother to look whatever region are those freaking DVDs
AND I'LL JUST FUCKIN BUY EM ALL.

I also need some VHS player.
Because reasons.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP