Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Oh, yeah, right, I do have a blog...

I just have nothing interesting to say.

Not that what I say is usually interesting, anyway...

Yeah, I removed the thing about Xodiack
Cause I've been threatened that
If it wasn't removed
I could get in serious trouble.
I was so scared that I removed it. [/sarcasm]
No, actually
I just wanna make sure I don't get in trouble with the police of something
Specially since that'd be international business.
Not that I think that I could have gotten in really deep shit
But still
As we say in French
[Better prevent it than heal it]

Also
As you may know unless you're not Canadian
There had been elections on Monday (That was yesterday, right ? ._.)
And....
>_>

Oh man the photo uploader just changed oO

Now, Québec people are pissed off
And you know what is their solution for that ?



To wear black.



SERIOUSLY.

Lame, you say ?
And you're right.
-_-

I want a revolution, really X_X
But we're to much of a faggot to do that.
We're a fucking bunch of fucking pussies, if you wanna know.

Anyway...
Another ridiculous thing
Is that they're arguing on the way Ben Laden is dead.
WHO FUCKING CAAAAAAAAAARES.
He's dead, end of the story.
And I wouldn't even be surprised if America made this story up
Just so they could pretend to be the hero again...
Wouldn't be the first time they do so....

OH WELL
WHY THE FUCK DO I EVEN WRITE ABOUT THIS SHIT !?

Whatever -.-

We want the power of the moustache è_é

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP