Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I thought I had the monopoly on this...

Agitated Screams of Faggots.


Google that.
Click on [Search instead for agitated screams of faggots]

What do you see ?
Me
Me
Me

Scroll down.

Me
Me
Me
M...... NOPE.
Nyappy.
That's NOT me.

Click it.

Who can you see ?

Right.
Kaya.


What a coincidence XD

Not only was I sure that I was the only one with that blog title
(Of course, I'm obviously not the only one to have thought about it....
Maggot.... Faggot.... The words are too similar not to make the link ._.
But to be proud enough of their love for faggots to make it their blog's title...
I thought I was the only one...)
I commented her (or his, but I'm pretty sure it's a girl, hmm...) last entry
Just because, lolz.

Basically
I thought that Agitated Screams of Faggots was a hater term.
LOL

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP