Monday, February 28, 2011

Trucy still remembers how to draw.

Oh...

Haven't drawn anything in AGES.
Nothing for the last 6 months for sure...

Felt creative again, tonight...
I would have liked to build something
But I don't have the proper glue, knife (? blade ? Oh well... This)
Nor paint and well...
I've nearly nothing and it sucks.

So I thought I could draw...
And I doodled this :


I lost my eraser.... =\





I wanna build something with my old, worn out shoes...
I've so many of them.......
But I also want to do this : 

Big Fish ♥

To hang somewhere in my future apartment...
Bleeeeeeh...
So I need to buy some rope....

So yeah
It's about time that I start using my hands again...
For something else than clicking and typing, y'know....

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP