Thursday, January 20, 2011

AAAAAAAAAAAAH. STUPID ME.

I JUST BOUGHT AN ATELIER PIERROT DRESS.

FUCK.


FUCK.

REALLY.
FUCK.

Ok.
It was half-priced.
Yes it's brand new.
And shipping was free if we used PayPal.

So I just burned $135.

But it's mother fucking Atelier Pierrot T_T.
I'm not even 100% sure I'll fit in it D8
I'll stop eating for a week D8<

OMFG
I'm so dumb T_T
Hit me, someone.... >_<


But I'm happy anyway...
Oh well...
Happy Dummy \o/

Here is the baby :


AND HOLY MOTHER FUCKER.
I JUST BOUGHT THE LAST ONE.

OMGGGGGGGGG.


Like.... I'll roll on the walls.

4 comment(s):

Anonymous,  January 20, 2011 at 9:23 a.m.  

"roll on the wall" XDDDDDDDDDD j'ai tellement eu les images

Trucydae January 20, 2011 at 10:37 a.m.  

J'dis tout le temps ça quand y'a soit quelque chose d'overwhelming, soit que c'est vraiiiiiiiiiiment plate à mort XD

Mizera January 20, 2011 at 11:18 p.m.  

"Hit me, someone.... >_<"

*giving out a shovel* I did my part ^^

Trucydae January 21, 2011 at 10:16 a.m.  

Thank you T.T
I still can't believe I did that.... x_X

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP