Friday, December 03, 2010

When there's nothing interesting at HMV...

You go buy clothes.


Well... 
At least, I did.

So I went to H&M
Bought a large, warm, woolen shirt
And the very same dress I had in black and white stripes
But all in black, this time
And then, I went at Freedom central...
Haven't got there in ages...
I left with a new NBC tee
And FINALLY.
That famous Sex Pistols God Save The Queen shirt.

Also
At H&M
I tried on a dress
It was pretty cute
Almost looked like lingerie
But...
Well...
There was no room for my breast >8(
Like if girls who wear 10-12 had no breast...
EH ?!
HELLO !!!!
Rounder girls usually DO. HAVE. BOOBIES.
Sad cause everything else fit perfectly -.-
And even sadder cause it would have been reaaaally pretty 
With a little fluffy petticoat under it
With a visible lace trim...

Bleh.

Edit :
I'VE BEEN FOOLED.
Or I simply haven't looked well enough...
In the end, it's an ANARCHY IN THE UK shirt...
Oh well..
At least it's not a random band shirt...
It's still a Sex Pistols one XD

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP