Monday, December 06, 2010

It's not a sad or angry feeling. It's an empty feeling.

Subject: To Kaoru-san

I have a dream that I want to fulfill now but because I am afraid I haven't progressed at all and I find this self of mine deplorable and shameful. I am worried about on how can this cowardly self of mine leave her shell...Kaoru-san, an advice please!!!

Kaoru: I think it's good if you slowly start with things that you can do. It's okay if you take a detour because you have to do something!


I KNOOOOOW.

Now the question is
[Where to start ?]
But that's not a question anyone else but me (or yourself) can answer.
Where to start ?
Well I should start with a major kick to my butt.
That's where to start.

Especially now that life is getting....
Really boring.

2 comment(s):

Rina December 6, 2010 at 9:04 p.m.  

Kaoru a plus de réponses utiles que Die LOL

Trucydae December 6, 2010 at 9:27 p.m.  

LOL
ça dépend des fois, en fait... Parce que la shot où c'est qui disait que son truc pour avoir de l'entregens, c'était l'alcool, euh... XDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP