Wednesday, December 01, 2010

My weird dreams and me.

Weird isn't even a word strong enough to describe this one O_O


It was like if I was a spy
Some kind of Bond Girl or whatever
I entered a house 
And it was full of evil sumos o_o
When I reached the living room
I saw that they were strangling four people.
I then realized that those people actually were Die, Kaoru, Kyo and Shinya
So I went like [gasp] and felt like crying
But I couldn't do anything
When they left them for dead,
I realized that Toshiya was missing
So when only 3-4 sumos were still remaining in the room
I got out of my hiding spot
And started to cry out to ask them [WHERE IS TOSHIYA ?! WHERE THE FUCK IS TOSHIYA ?!]
But they were all like [Who the fuck are you ?! We don't even know who you're talking about]
I don't quite remember how this happened
But then
I was outside
Hiding beside a small pool
And some of the sumos where being thrown in it (SPLASH, eh...)
Then I saw that Kaoru, Kyo and Shinya were in the pool
And especially that they were actually drowning Kyo...
Another blank 
Then, the sumos were gone
I managed to get Kaoru, Kyo and Shinya out of the pool
I somewhat was convinced that Kaoru wasn't dead
But I was also kind of in despair
I guess you understand why
And then, Die arrived
As if he didn't know what just happened
And he somewhat went in the same state as I
I explained what happened
And told him that I was sure that Kaoru was still alive
But he went like [Come on, we must leave]
And I asked him [Where is Toshiya ?] in tears
And he showed me some kind of doll
And I knew that this doll was actually Toshiya
Even though it was blonde and wearing a turquoise dress o_ô
And I knew that he was safe
I repeated that I was convinced that Kaoru was not dead
But Die took my hand
Forcing me to leave
So as we were leaving
I saw Kaoru kinda morph back into a doll too
And close his eyes...
And then I knew he was dead

And I woke up.


SERIOUSLY WTF IS THIIIIIIIIS ?!?!? O_O
Sumo, Dir, Dolls ?! WHAT ?!
I really don't get it O___O;

6 comment(s):

Lillie Joe,  December 1, 2010 at 11:36 a.m.  

.___________________________________.

Trucydae December 1, 2010 at 11:42 a.m.  

AVOUE LÀ
Ostie que j'me suis réveillée pis que j,comprenais pu la vie XDD;;;;

Rina December 3, 2010 at 5:10 p.m.  

Men, moi j'suis juste mezmerized parce que si t'enlèves quelques éléments tu pourrais faire une histoire de la mort avec ça! (En fait juste le principe des morts qui se transforment en poupées mais CHUUT)

Trucydae December 3, 2010 at 10:44 p.m.  

Faut juste pas dire que Kaoru c'était genre une Bratz ou un affaire de même pis que Toshiya, c'était genre une poupée du McDo avec des cheveux en plastique LOL
Mais ouin... Les sumo yakuza qui r'volent dans la piscine, là... Iiiiiissssshhhhh @_____@

Rina December 5, 2010 at 9:20 a.m.  

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

+10000² pour Kaoru en Bratz pi Toshiya en poupée McDo ♥

Trucydae December 5, 2010 at 12:00 p.m.  

XDDDDDD
Surtout que Toshiya avait vraiment pas rapport dans sa robe genre drapée turquoise pis ses cheveux blond XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP