Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back to the starting point.

ゾロ(zoro) Gt.タイゾ(taizo) & Dr.裕哉(yuuya) will depart after their live at Shibuya C.C. Lemon Hall at 2010/12/29


(.___. ;)

Right...
I guess that Ryuuji and Tatsuhi are BFF, then...

I suggest something !
Zoro disbands
And start a new project
Called something like Robin
(Soroban → Zoro(ban) → (So)Robin.... Get it ?)
(I know, I know... Primrose looks nothing like this
But none of you know about Primrose, right ? =) )
And stop that Shibuya Kei-like thing
And go back to basis è_é !!!
Or...
You continue
Only the both of you
(You know... Zwei is only a singer and a bassist too..)
And there you go.
Anyway
I feel like Taizo never really been interested in that project
And Yuuya... Well...
He was in Soroban
But hasn't been an official Zoro member, in the beginning...
So I guess this means something...
Like he officially joined the band because they needed a drummer
And they were friends
So why not ?
*shrugs shoulder*

I don't think that Ryuuji and Tatsuhi will stop doing music.
And they'll stay together as long as they can...
*nods*

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP