Monday, November 15, 2010

Pictures spam post.

Not a fangirl pictures spam post, though.


Last friday
I went to Fanamanga with Mythomanya and Lillie Joe
There were Kya and Jimmy too
But they left early

I lent my coat to Lillie cause the door was cold :


Oops
Forgot to rotate it 8B
Yamambûcheron \o/

Then
We played some make-up teaching game


Girls called the character Scrotum ♥
BONJOUR SCROTUM !

Then
The girls disappeared.

(most things on the table didn't belong to us)

(o A o)

But I found them


UNDER THE KOTATSU TABLE.
Dirty floor is dirty.
BTW, Lillie's face is hilarious XDDD


On saturday
I learned that Typhlosion barked.


Yes.
My Typhlosion is called Die. KTHXBAI.
And my Gengar is called Hazuki.
Xatu → Kozi
Starmie → Gorgeous (LOL l'imagine vient tellement du premier Tabarnak kossé ça ostie XD Gorgeous on left, Angel Taka on right.)
Sandslash → Hiko
And Dragonite has no name cause it came from Diamond (´ . ` ;)

And just today
Prof Oak gave me....


A FUCKING FEMALE CHARMANDER *0000000000000000000* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I mean... I had one on emulator...
BUT NOW.
I HAVE A REAL ONE.
Happy Trucy ♥
T^T ♥

What does lax means ?
I just think of laxatives (.________.     ;;;)
LOL.

Ah okay

Relâché, mou, vague, lâché...
Lol ?


And.
I'm half way to the Quiet Cave.


I'LL GET YOU, FEEBAS >8(



Also, this week-end
I don't exactly remember when
But I dreamt that I wanted to talk to my mother
But my ears were kinda... blocked...
I barely could hear myself when I spoke normally
As if I had water in my ears...
So I was kinda in panic...
And I started to cry out that I couldn't hear anything
And my mother was all like [WTF o_o Stop screaming]
But I continued being like [I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF ! I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING !]
( . _ . )
It was kinda disturbing...

2 comment(s):

Lillie Joe,  November 16, 2010 at 7:06 a.m.  

zodiac sous le kotatsu mec
Mais ouin chu belle sur la photo avec ton coat ._.

Trucydae November 16, 2010 at 11:33 a.m.  

Genre XD
Comme quoi les photos sur le coup, hein.. XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP