Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is everyone becoming Hakuei copy cats ?

I know that Hakuei's hot but ô_ô


When even Gackt gives a try at it :


EH ?!

Eyepatches are so cool !
Even Gakuto-san wears it !
Please buy eyepatches !
So cool !

Anyway
The worst of all would still be Ruka from Nightmare...
I mean... :



See ?! 
>8(

He even got the piercings -.-

Anyway....


Lol.
That's all.

Beside the fact that I think that a
Buck-Tick X Penicillin concert
Would be... Kinda... Suicidal to attend.


Bitch ♥

2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  November 15, 2010 at 9:14 a.m.  

For Gackt, I think the eyepatch has a link with his role in Bunraku...

Trucydae November 15, 2010 at 6:49 p.m.  

I have doubts about this... Cause this is an "official" picture for a Kimono collaboration thing...

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP