Sunday, October 24, 2010

True.




Wasting my time on tumblr....
There are many pics I would have reblogged... 
But I don't want a tumblr.
My blog is enough.
Anyway, its administration totally SUCKS BALLS.
Errrrr.
Let's just say that I prefer to browse tumblr 
Rather than trying to fucking post something....


I love her
And her "ORLY ?!" expression...
Ha !

I'll put the next pics under the cut cause they are disturbing.
Like..
Really.


Told ya it was disturbing.

But I like this kinda disturbing pics.


I have a.... morbid.
Fascination.
For ripped wide open bodies.
Almost wishing I could open someone alive and see the body at work...


THE END.

lol

THE REAL END → .

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP