Monday, October 25, 2010

Random post #274

↑ LOL

Just kinding.
Actually, that'd probably be my 89327498237th random post... 
So...

You know who she is.


Of course you know !
Bottom right pic reminds me of old school VK. 
LOL



Other that this ....

THIS IS TEH AWESOME :

WIN.
Seriously ! ♥


Watch out, FREE BOOBS.

I'd squeeze those....
Wanna know if they're real or not ! è_é

This being said
I now realize that I haven't looked at her face yet...
............
Ok, just a normal girl with nice boobs....


Lol, j'ai un tag "faux totons" XD

2 comment(s):

Lillie Joe,  October 25, 2010 at 6:43 a.m.  

"I now realize that I haven't looked at her face yet..."
LOLLL

Trucydae October 25, 2010 at 6:53 p.m.  

<_< ..... >_>....

(´ . ` ;)

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP