Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ok so.... Kaya fangirls, aren't you ?

Seems like Kaya brought me a lot of visitors, lately...


You bunch of fuckers ! XDD

I mean, if you wanna steal his pics, you could do it directly on his blog !

Oh yeah, true...

You can't use right click on his pics and screen caping is really complicated, isn't it ?

Hahahahahaha !!!!

Or is it that you don't know about his blog ?
Wow... I'm not proud of the really poor fangirls you are, girls !
HERE.  There you go

KAYA'S BLOG : 

[But I don't read japanese !]
NEITHER DO I, BITCH ! 
Use Google's translation tool, as I do ! 
HERE. THERE YOU GO

GOOGLE'S TRANSLATION TOOL : 

And if I see anyone going butthurt on this entry saying I'm rude and stuff...
Well... I'll just laugh at you, copy/paste your comment on a new entry and publicly bitch at you.


Just gotta stop being some lazy ass fantards.

You want something ?
Go fucking get it !

17 comment(s):

:],  October 13, 2010 at 12:16 a.m.  

Ugh kaya..... >_> seriously they all keep doing the same thing over and over again. I'm tired of these old men in their lolita (yuck) outfits and their obsession with French and LAME cross dressing..idk I can bitch about this. I hate DADA NOW. idk i just miss old velvet eden and ugh fucking ugly ass gpk and omg don't even get me started on hizaki bitch ass. I'm tired of the repetition and the lack of uniqueness ....it's getting old and the fangirls should be shot.

Anonymous,  October 13, 2010 at 7:01 a.m.  

First commenter... I think I love you! ❤

Trucydae October 13, 2010 at 11:20 a.m.  

OMFG. I think I love you too ♥

Rina October 13, 2010 at 8:47 p.m.  

Is that what you call "Love at first sight"?

Anonymous,  October 15, 2010 at 12:30 a.m.  

THAT!

...was pure win.

Trucydae October 15, 2010 at 12:47 a.m.  

My post or the first comment ? XD

:],  October 15, 2010 at 1:04 a.m.  

anyone who can bitch with me about this (my comment) will be my best friend. haha I say shit like this all the time and I get banned from forums and people send me hate mail. haha IDGAF. I hate them all. I mean they were talented but I think these dumb fans are too blind by their "kawaii-ness" to even see how ridiculous it is getting. lol I saw the video of the new dada singing streets of alice on youtube AND omFg those chicks yurikago and lilly wtf THEY ARE USELESS and ugly if i was there I wouldve got kicked of for telling those bitches to get off the stage. next the fangirls that were dancing with dada .if I went on stage ...I wouldn't punched him in the face. I just hate all of this now. don't get me wrong dada will always be a genius for his old work with kalm but idk where his brain went. and kaya I will always love for the 百鬼夜行 mini album and beautiful lyrics. but chocolat pv made me dislike him and his back up dancers..maybe they should join velvet eden too and (ps. Trucydae forgive me for ranting) and Ryonai..why are you with Gpk-ugly ugly ugly ass. I went with my friend and seriously while they were interviewing "prince ken" I looked at his face and I wanted to throw up. and mana..dude you're shit stinks. please stop this. I want these old men to all be in a wrestling ring. and box each other to death. no matter what ..my hopes of them making good music again is destroyed mainly because of the fans now.


in other news I'm just excited for xa-vat because shuuji never lets me down and kozi is not fail like this men who just copy each other.

I should start a blog. <3
ps. I love you guys too.

Anonymous,  October 15, 2010 at 1:26 a.m.  

"My post or the first comment ? XD"

Both
But I meant the post

Sometimes taking a detour is useless. They probably won't even get that it's intended to them

"oh but I'm not like that"
YEAH RIGHT

Précieuse Kalmie October 15, 2010 at 7:39 a.m.  

:] I SO agree with you on... EVERYTHING you said o___o it's like we have the same brain or something!! XD

Fvcking GPK... goddamn I miss BLOOD! And I feel ashamed Ryonai works with them... he's way too talented... but everything keeps screwing up with the return of BLAM HONEY... the new singer was unreliable... fvcking shit you can't even find good, talented people anymore in this damn VK scene...

Most of them are just whores in fugly costumes who sell out for fame and fortune... the music sucks but all the fantards are totally deaf to it anyway because they listen to music with their eyes only -____- it makes me want to murder some people with a dull rusty axe...

I keep getting bitched at because I say things like *insert band name here* sucks... and I have reasons to say why it's bad and what's wrong with their look and music... but tons of fantards then come and spread drama... I keep away from forums because, yeah... no matter what... I ALWAYS get banned since I always pick fights with mods (because they're retards)

But I'm glad... I'm glad the fantards hate me... I wouldn't want to be their friend... NEVER!!

And I'm also glad Dada hates me... it's the second time a favourite singer of mines grows to hate me XD I kind of feel accomplished...

The retards who love Dada... they can love him all they want... he would sign an autograph and never remember them... Dada will remember forever for being a bitch... and he'll remember Trucy too *high five*

Trucydae October 15, 2010 at 12:42 p.m.  

*high five*

Wow...
I've nothing to add, seriously xD
Everything has been said, I think XD
Oh and I don,t m,ind at all about rant on Kaya, he's becoming as ridiculous as the others, so it's okay... and even if I would still be his #1 fan, I wouldn't go butthurt, don't worry >XD

I FUCKING MISS BLOOD TOOOOOOO (´ A ` ;;) !!!!

But, yeah, seriously, if it was fangirl's fault, these guys would still be awesome, I guess ._.
I don't hate VK, I hate how fangirls changed it...

Oh I can't wait for Xa-vat either o.o this and the other band I can't remember the name with Ao, Sharaku and Buchi oO

Aaaah.... We'll become old ranting grannies, all sat in a rocking chair with 948374982 cats.... Meh.

Précieuse Kalmie October 15, 2010 at 1:00 p.m.  

Those bands better be totally awesome or else Ò___Ó (or else I'm just going to bitch about them... for a change... lolololol!!! 8B)

We're bitching because we deeply love VK... that's what fantards will never understand... when we says "Versailles fvcking sucks" it's because we knew Kamijo during the Lareine times, when he was a real artist and beautiful man... not a sparkling vampire... we used to love him and anybody true to their roots should feel the same way... and it's like that with all the new bands... almost all the people we used to idolize and admire... they fvcking fail now! DX

And so we have no choice but rant about how it was much better back in our time! Because OUR TIME was awesome Ò____Ó for serious!

I love the old grannies image XD but I'm allergic to cats... so I'll have 2390790237975 iguanas instead X'D

This is an epic post with epic comments... we rock...

Rina October 15, 2010 at 5:52 p.m.  

Do you think we could gather them in a basement and brainwash them?
They will only do great old stuff. It would be magic.

Oh, I wonder.
How can a person grow up like this and don't even realize they actually grew in the wrong way?
I mean, why do they want to do stuff which isn't them at all. You know, music talk about its creator. But when did those guys changed that much that they became as disgusting as their recent stuff? D8

It makes me sad ;A;

Trucydae October 15, 2010 at 7:59 p.m.  

We definitely should gather them in a basement and brainwash them -.-
Why they do this ? Easier to get money from underage fangirls' pocket ?
I don't know either... But it sounds like this...
What a shame...

I'm sad about it too ; A ;

Rina October 16, 2010 at 8:52 a.m.  

We should make a rule about major status.

"CANNOT EXISTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTENCES EXEPT IF YOU ALREADY ARE A SHITTY BAND!"

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP