Tuesday, October 05, 2010

God bless tax returns.

I seriously mean it.


Cause I started to pay my school loan this summer, but I got it reduced cause, back then, I couldn't afford paying this much
So I paid 60$ a month from July to September, but it was going back to the regular amount for October...
Which I thought was 100$...
But it actually was 106,81$.
My apartment rent is 290$, so I had $390 for this in my bank account...
Actually, I simply had 390$ in my bank account.
Luckily, checks for the apartment rent never pass right away on the 1st of each month....
LUCKILY, I got my tax return right before the apartment rent passed O_O

So everything is fine !

I'm drinking lemonade (^ . ^)v

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP