Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Yeah, right....

...................................



=______________________________=;



Guess what........

¬______¬





I thought it was weird that I haven't keep Corel Graphics Suite X4's install...

Well... Let's go back in time. Maybe a month ago, my Corel became douche and stopped working, saying that I had to reinstall it.
So I went in my ProgInstall folder, which is where I usually keep all my install things and did not found Corel one... So I kinda requested it so that someone could find it for me and blablabla, so Franco fullfiled the request, but it seemed that the file got corrupted in the multiple transfers... So I was just like =_=; And made it through without Corel till now.
I was just browsing my computer, looking for something that I don't really knew what it could be and....... I ran into a folder called........ COREL. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. SO. A MONTH PASSED BY AND I HAD THE FILE ALL ALONG !!! SLKFJSLKJFLKSJDLKSJDLKS FFFFFFFFFUUUUUU !!!

I fucking hate when this happens -___-.... Seriously, someone, lend me a rope or something >_>.........


Now, if Internet would work properly, I'd be a happy girl listening to Kuroyume's feminism. Ha....

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP