Thursday, July 29, 2010

m(__ __)m

Subject: To Kyo-san
Randomly one time I thought about, "what is my existence, am I really important?".
Even if there wasn't anything there are times when I really want to cry.

Is it because we are human that we have these periods?
Does Kyo-san also have these periods?
Also, when you feel like this, how can you move forward?

It would make me happy if you answered this.

Kyo: I don't move forward and I really don't know, it hurts but I only wait for the passing of time. If you want to cry then cry. Decide by yourself whether you are important or not. Even if other people value you nobody can do anything for you.

Ultimately, it's your problem so if you live without leaving regrets then over time I think that your problems would disappear. 
In no small part that I think like that.


*bows down reaaaaaally low* Amen.  Seriously.... Dudes ! Listen to what Kyo-sama's says... You might think it's hard, but it's so fucking true.
Just don't wait for others to make you become someone... Only you can do something for that.


Edit : Safari, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY QUOTES ?! D8<
I told you safari was screwing up my entries -.-

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP