Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I have feet.

Remember that I said that I started to train my feet with heels since my converses died and blahblabla and then I said that after three days, I was really glad to have a day off so that my feet could rest a bit and so on ?
Yeah... Actually, now, they're ain't to bad... But I actually wear my most confortable shoes... Sandals, actually, to get my feet used to the angle... and when I'll be able to wear them non stop, I guess that I'll just switch to less confortable shoes such as those I wore on Ste-Dolorès... and after those, I should be up to my needle heels shoes... But that should be near the summer's end, I guess... Maybe more... And I'll have to find some boots for this winter... And get those I already own fixed since I tend to walk on the very sole of my feet, so the heels got worn out in a weird angle x_X... So I can't really wear them anymore, or, at least, not for a long time... It'd be a pain in the ass to go to work with those on D8
 
SO YEAH.  This summer is a feminine one.
 
Ah.  Look for Kuroyume's feminism album.  Take a listen to the song with that same title.  Love it.

2 comment(s):

Sophie Cruise ;3,  July 6, 2010 at 4:21 p.m.  

"Actually, now, they're ain't to bad... But I actually wear my most confortable shoes... Sandals, actually"

Tsé quand on est stické sur un mot pis qu'on le dit sans s'en rendre compte LOL XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP