Thursday, June 17, 2010

Let's make things clear.

Let's say that this "hateful" relationship started when Princesse de Porcelaine joined Qc Harajuku.
I told her that I thought her way of writing frenche was maybe unappropriated for a forum populated with mostly teenagers who can't even write proper basic french.  There was a little drama (Cause you know... it's DramaJuku.  You say something "against" someone who is cooler than most of people there and people throw you rocks.).  But I ended up just not showing up anymore on that forum cause it was boring and, anyway, I was only using the spam section... So I moved on New Vogue Children and we continued to spam there.  And things were fine.
Then, I showed up on Pico with my PicoDie in the french park, I was with Flavie and her PicoKyo and it happened that Princess was there with Brad.  Something like TWO fucking years went by between what she said about her french and this.  And yeah, Flavie was trolling with her PicoKyo as she use to always do, and Princess said : "Must be la grosse Trucy's friend over there".  And I laughed.  I don't know what happened on her side, but on mine, it was laugher, that's all.
Then, one or two months later, it's the Ste-Dolores episode/drama.  All that because I said : "(Not that I suddenly devlopped some affection for Montréal's roritaz, but there are some people I wanna see and some others I wanna laugh at.)" and it happened that people took it as if I would REALLY go to the Ste-Dolores just to be like HAHAHAHA LOOK AT HER AND HER DRESS AND OMG LOLOLOLOL. No.  Seriously, you're an idiot for having thought this.  I mean... Come on.  I would have laughed at you with some friends and you wouldn't even have known about it, in the worst of all case.  I'm shy, honey.  I'm so fucking shy.  I wouldn't have dared to make fun of anyone this way. Never.  And yeah, because of this, someone decided that I was going to the Ste-Dolored just to screw things up.  You're a fucking idiot, seriously, it's fucking ridiculous.  And there was also what Princesse said on Qc Harajuku.  No, she haven't named me, but WHO ELSE COULD IT HAVE BEEN.  Oh come on...
Then, YES. YES, I said that she looked slutty.  That's an OPINION.  So what if I think someone looks like a slut ? I would have said this about anyone else, there wouldn't have been this drama, isn't it ?  I'm a bitch, now just get over it and stop reading my blog if you don't like my way of thinking, that's all.  Or maybe it's that you're too stupid ? Meh.

And, final point : I wanna apology for the part where I talked about Marie-Ève and Brad's relationship since it seems like what I thought was wrong.  I'm sorry.
Also, Pomme, I have absolutely nothing against you.  I'm sorry if you felt that way.
I rarely apology, so take those preciously.

In the end, I don't want this to be taken as if I wanted to play the victim, I just think it's not fair to have the whole blame on me when we are both in this.
Also, if you still wanna get butthurt, don't just bitch on a stupid forum.  Come and see me, we'll talk.

4 comment(s):

Pomme,  June 18, 2010 at 10:29 a.m.  

Merci pour les excuses. Je les accepte volontière. Je pense sincèrement que pour les choses arrivent a se qu'elles sont aujourd'hui c'est que entre les informations données et celles reçues il y a un écard de compréhension et voila pourquoi le lulzdramalamas continue a ce jour.

Enfin voila.

Merci encore et sans rencune.

Trucydae June 18, 2010 at 12:58 p.m.  

En effet, c'est beaucoup de missunderstanding, Marie-Ève l'a reconnu aussi, à se qu'on m'a dit...
Je crois que pour l'instant, la tempête est calmée, voire terminée...

aelin ueal June 25, 2010 at 11:41 a.m.  

Ca me fait, rire, dans le milieu Lolita c'est PAREIL !
Les nanas en jupons se font la guerre entre elles. Faut aller sur loli_secrets pour voir ça XD

Trucydae June 25, 2010 at 2:43 p.m.  

Bah c'est marrant quand t'es impliquée, sinon, c'est pas intéressant, à mon avis XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP