Thursday, May 06, 2010

Ô_Ô...... When we're up to this, it's not Fuck-My-Life anymore, it's Fuck-YOUR-Life...

Eh....

Those are my 500 last blog visitors :

363    Canada       
49    France   
41    United States   
12    Japan   
8    Switzerland   
5    Kuwait   
3    Germany   
2    Russia   
2    Singapore   
2    Netherlands   
2    Sweden   
2    Croatia   
1    Finland   
1    Indonesia   
1    Korea   
1    Brazil   
1    Australia   
1    Poland   
1    Ukraine   
1    Denmark   
1    Spain 

Seriously, I have trouble getting it. I know that Pico brought me a few visitors.... But still...

There way more no-life people in this world than what you may think. 

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP