Saturday, May 01, 2010

I finally listened to the new Velvet Eden songs.

I must say that I haven't had any real expectation... But still...
Orlagoth was right, Tragic Puppet Show is the best of those three new songs.
The others........ Reminds me way too much about The Royal Dead.  Basically, I think that if Dada wasn't this hung up his characters and story (grammar ? D8) and if people wouldn't have missed Velvet Eden this much, the band would just had been called The Royal Dead II.  Because it's the same... They just switched the crappy female vocals for Dada's...
And... I must say... I don't listen much to The Royal Dead since the vocal is annoying and the music sounds really... cheap.  So does the new Velvet Eden... This is quite sad, I must say, since Dada said that this would be VE's best era, or something... 

I guess that I'll simply get pissed with them cause people will be like JKHDKSJHDK OMG VELVET EDEEEEEEEEN just because since Jasmine You died, people realized that Drag Queens were cool.  
So yeah... Those fan haven't give a fuck about VE until now... And now... I guess we can put Dada in the same basket as Mana (I don't even consider him as a Drag.... But people do, so...), Kaya, Hizaki *shivers D8*, Erina *pukes* and even Selia... This basket is labeled : FOR FANGIRLS WHO WET THEIR PANTIES WAY TOO EASILY.
So yeah.... Velvet Eden was cool before they came back as vampire were cool WAAAAAAAAAAY before Twilight and as Drag Queens were cooler when they didn't have stupid fangirls humping their legs and as Visual Kei was cool when you were able to see (and hear) a difference between bands.

In the end, just.... FUCK THE WORLD.  Give them AIDS, please, so they could die and that we get rid of them.

9 comment(s):

Orlagoth May 1, 2010 at 2:40 a.m.  

SO... we now are 3 persons with the same opinion about Velvet Eden's new era... I feel less alone now...

Normally, I would still be über pissed off like I was the day before.... but... yeah... Kalm's made a new song... so I'm going to be super nyappy fluffy rainbows cottoncandy clouds and unicorns for a few days now XD


BUT!! I still like Tragic Muppet Show 8B Sure, I listen to this like I listen to any other regular band (like I listen to Lady Gaga, let's say... and yet... Lady Gaga's music is way above this!) so yeah... it's enjoyable on the 1st degree...

It's good because now I know I can't have any hopes or expectations from them... so I can now listen to old Velvet Eden without feeling sick XD

Everything turns out better than expected in the end 8B

Trucydae May 1, 2010 at 2:53 a.m.  

I like how you compared Velvet Eden to Lady Gaga.... XDDD
And yeah, Tragic Muppet Show 8B is good.... But it still could have been better D8<
In the end, I'm not really pissed off... I'm just... >_>.... Oh well...
Maybe cause I never been a super huge Dada fan (Of course, I like (the old) Velvet Eden, but it never got further than this...)...
................................
Yeah.

Mélodia May 1, 2010 at 9:51 a.m.  

Ah ah #O# Queen of Decadence vs Madame Tarantula tellement sa "u" ,oui la dada tombe dans la même merde que mana #u#,la j'aurais préféré qu'il ne revienne pas finalement et ouais ô_o sa sonne tellement the royal dead +_+ planant chiant ennyueux *__*, d'ailleur faut que je pense a changer ma banniere "__".

Trucydae May 1, 2010 at 1:01 p.m.  

Enfin, on peu toujours espérer que ça aille en s'améliorant =\

Lillie Joe,  May 1, 2010 at 8:03 p.m.  

Moi j,aime le nouveau Velvet Eden ;^; Mais en même temps j'ai aimé toute les era de Velvet Eden parce que j'aime trop tout XD
Je serais intrigué d'entendre The Royal Dead en fait
Mais bon sans être la pire era, c'est sur que sa bat pas la premiere era DUH
En même temps moi j'enjoy juste Dada+musique électronique qui sonne bien (à mon oreille) donc je suis pas la meilleure pour juger

Matsuro,  May 2, 2010 at 11:32 a.m.  

moi j'aime ca. c'est un peu cruelle que tu le compare a Mana LOL.

Trucydae May 2, 2010 at 2:48 p.m.  

Bah j'trouve vraiment que ça sonne cheap midi truc muche D8
Fait que ça me donne vraiment l'impression qui revient juste pour revenir pis qui a pris le premier composeur du bord x_x...
Enfin, pour moi, c'est pas assez marquant pour que j'aime vraiment ça =\
Pis vous remarquerez aussi combien de nouveau fans y va y avoir, soudainement.... -.-

Matsuro,  May 2, 2010 at 10:28 p.m.  

en meme temps, la voix de Dada c'est toute un ptit genre ;DD fake ouin les dittes nouvelles fans vont etre chill pareille je pense.

Trucydae May 3, 2010 at 12:37 a.m.  

À voir les commentaires qu'Orly a eus, j'suis vraiment pas sûre ô_ô... Si ça s'trouve y vont faire "HIIIIIN c'est comme Kayaaaa !" >_>

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP