Friday, April 23, 2010

So gorgeous.

Sailor GayMoon is back.  Now with a long skirt. (but it's on another picture I won't post.)


He does the same kinda face I do when I don't wanna laugh but I'm about to burst in laughter. Lulz.

Those who wanted to know (basically) what he's saying un this post, it's just that he did a TV (I THINK... well I guess he did o_o) and a radio show (I don't think he would have dressed THIS much for a simple radio show...) in Tokushima (his hometown....) and he was saying, as any japanese would do, that everyone was very nice even though he was a bit nervous. (They're always saying the same thing, actually... "I was nervous but everyone was so nice !" >_>...)
So yeah...
I wish he would post pictures his parents' dogs è_é !!!!!! They're cute TwT

Oh.... And remember the GLITTER boy and girl bleh ? He should redo this picture.... But put nomico instead of him as a girl. *nods* Since after this, nomico posted on her blog a mirror shot of her in the girl costume.... HA ! (None of you have seen this, right ?)

2 comment(s):

Lillie Joe,  April 23, 2010 at 8:06 p.m.  

Les radio show d'idole au japon ya des caméra et les fans peuvent assister et baver devant la vitre LOL fac ça m'étonnerai pas que sa soit un show radio

Trucydae April 24, 2010 at 12:31 a.m.  

Ouais, j'avais pensé à ça aussi, n'empêche que je pense quand même qui est trop arrangé pour la radio...
Enfin, google ça traduit tellement bien, de toute façon.......

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP