Monday, March 08, 2010

The first one is the best, right ?

First on the left, eh...

Still not sure of where I want it... I can't think of anywhere else than on my arm (as that Japanese Zombie Heroez.... Y'know....) but I'll look like a Kaoru fantard and I'm not supposed to be this o_ô ?  Not to mention that Kaya's K on my wrist could also be missinterpreted LOL.  (Really ? XD)
Anyway, suggestions apreciated, but forget about both shoulder blades, I've plans for those~ (Jack & Sally on left, Uroboros on right)  Also, I don't specially like leg tattoo... Bottom of the back , in one line, that's so unoriginal -_-  I could get it on my neck, like... almost behind my ear... I don't know -___-...

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP