Thursday, February 11, 2010

Have I ever mentionned that...

Tainted Reality's Roger said, while GPKISM and Seileen US tour that SiSeN and Selia called their room the Gay Room or something and that Ken was their room mate ?
Well....


Lol <3

Thanks are going to SiSeN for that pic~
I must say that I LOVE Ken's look XDD
It's like saying : "Hey, we're busy, here... Fuck off, you and your damned camera -_-" XD

Oh and I said that I wanted to have MOAAAAAAAR pictures of Selia's white dress ? I now have plenty of 'em *o* !!! What a lovely bride he does x3 ♥

3 comment(s):

00000000 February 11, 2010 at 7:32 p.m.  

Mes... yeux... BRULENT!! D8

Mais... ça m'a fait rire... XD

Flora February 12, 2010 at 5:19 a.m.  

Doux jésus ...
Merci pour cette trouvaille xD
Je t'aime sur ce coup.

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP