Friday, January 15, 2010

Sometimes, I'd like to say that...

I'm classy enough to never wear T-Shirt and Jeans.  But I must admit that those are comfy *o*
And... Fuck yeah, I've some kind of part-time rocker style, so yeah... HOW DO YOU WANNA LOOK LIKE A ROCKER IF YOU DO NOT WEAR THOSE ?! HUH ?! HUH ?!.
Yeah.
I feel naked when I don't wear my pant's chain ._. It's almost as if... I had no bra @__@ Seriously !
And... Yeah, may my converses RIP x_x... I miss 'em D8< Yeah I know it's fucking WINTER outside (huh... yeah, winter, it's -1celsius outside... Eh ?), but I miss my converses, damn è_é !!!
I want some Doc Marten's boots too *o*
And I need to buy a new corset... A real one... I mean I REALLY NEED to buy one.  If not, I won't ever cosplay Jessica Rabbit D8...
And I need more pants, actually o_ô... I've like 374267834628734678234 T-shirts, but like... 3 or 4 wearable jeans, a pair of baggy pants and those pseudo-classy black pants... OH AND THESE HOLEY PANTS. Yeah...
But going back to Miss Rabbit... That means I also need violet gloves and red pumps.  Hmmmhmmm >8B... I'll probably end up by buying white gloves and dye them in violet... I need LONG gloves, though... Like in over the elbow. Someone know where to get those ?

4 comment(s):

£@dy Dark§unMoon January 15, 2010 at 8:26 p.m.  

Gloves can be gotten at Ardène. They usually hide them behind the counter in a special display case when it's not Xmas or Prom season. They're good enough quality, but they "run" like nylons if you get them caught in your broken nails or something.

I miss wearing my summer shoes, too. I'm so fed up of the unsexy tan suede boots. Also, they're flats and I want to wear heels and platforms... I miss summer, someone beam me to Cali!

Trucydae January 15, 2010 at 9:52 p.m.  

Arden gloves are too short for me D8

Anonymous,  January 16, 2010 at 8:39 a.m.  

It can be quite a long way to go depending on where you live, but there is a costume shop called Image In in MTL, they have an impressive variety of gloves. It's probably a place where you'll have high chances of finding gloves which are longer than usual and who knows, maybe violet ones

Trucydae January 16, 2010 at 9:07 a.m.  

Ok ! Thanks for the tip =3 !
Much appreciated !

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP