Friday, January 08, 2010

I feel like having a bloody blog.

Not only bloody... but disturbing too... Anyone got picture of a "menstruated" drag queen ? LOL
Maybe joking, but that could be interresting... I don't wanna end up with Kyo on my banner, everyone have seen Kyo -_-
Bleh.  OKAY I'LL CUT MAHSELF AND PUT DAH PICTURE AS A BANNER.  No.  I'm not that of an attention whore >_>...
Meh... Is someone is interrested by doing a death photoshoot as they did in the first Gingers Snaps ? =3 I do, I do, I do *0*
Oh well... Any suggestions ?

4 comment(s):

00000000 January 8, 2010 at 9:16 p.m.  

Menstruated drag queen? O____Ô
À part Jeffree Star... heu... j'ai pas souvenir d'en avoir vu XD

Trucydae January 9, 2010 at 9:33 a.m.  

LOL
zut, j'ai pas envie d'avoir Jeffree Star sur mon blog X'D (ni d'avoir un blog rose ou orange XD;;)

Kasumi,  January 10, 2010 at 9:01 a.m.  

Une photo de La'mule? 8D

Trucydae January 10, 2010 at 2:08 p.m.  

Ç'aurais pu, mais j'les trouve pas assez disturbing =\...

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP