Monday, January 04, 2010

Hum... kay ?


What's that face ?! XDDDD

All my male sims are like... Super Gays. >_>
That's why the father HAS A MOUSTAAAAACHE. MANLY PAPA.
That makes him look like.... This. XD

Did I ever mentionned that I actually HATED Sims III sims maker ?
Well... I HATE IT.  My sims all look the same... worst than in Sims II D8<... IT FUCKING SUCKS !
And asian sims dont even look asian... See ? This is the best I can do for an asian family.... SO ASIAN.  At least in Sims II, they looked asian.
And even if my male sims seem super gay, they don't look gay enough -_-... I'm sure the one who drawed sims was a man.  I can't do delicate feature on a man. WHY ?! >_>...
Aaaaaaanyway.... I'll go back to it.... My main family is like... to it's 3rd generation... No... 4th.  But the 4th are like kids... and that fucking girl can't give birth to anything else than BOYS.  She has 4 boys. x_x...
Geh.

2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  January 5, 2010 at 12:48 p.m.  

You have to make her eat 3 watermelon during the pregrancy to have a girl

Trucydae January 5, 2010 at 2:05 p.m.  

Aaaah there's no more watermelon in the garden... and there's a lot of apple... I guess that's why XD
Oh my... I never thought that this would affter my sims pregnancy XDD
Thanks for the tip !

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP