Saturday, December 19, 2009

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait....

There is something I never noticed before.  Again.


Naaaah ! We need a close-up... We always need a close up.


WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS !??!?!? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Trucy is presently laughing her ass off.
Wait... Where's Kaoru and Toshiya ?! XDDDDDD
OMG WAIT GOTTA FIND 'EM.

GOTCHA !!


OMG....
That's so fucking ridiculous XDDDD I fucking love this X'D

OH NO.... WAWAWAWAWAWAIT. OMGOMGOMG XDDDDDDDDDDDD
SJKDFHJSDGFK
Seriously I'm laughing out loud, maybe I'm tired or something but.... OMG x'D


L.M.A.O.

For once...... it's not a montage. HA. HAHAHAH.



God, I'm off for a smoke X'D

Ostie que j'aime Dir en grey, man >XDDDDDD

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP