Tuesday, November 03, 2009

@StephenHampton soon to be named a sage.

Seriously !

DON'T call someone you like but have only known for seven days "babe" or "baby". That is trying way too hard. You BARELY know them. I mean...DUR everyone knows you have to wait like 10 days to do that.
LOL

I hate it so much when some random guy come and see me and call me baby.... I'm like... FUCK YOU D8< ! You just killed ALL your chances to have me someday, and only God knows how tiny those chances already were -_-..... Fuckers.
Link to the post : http://stephenhampton.blogspot.com/2009/11/helpful-tips-4-those-who-need-hear-em.html

And LOLing again at the Vanessa Hudgens part.  I mean.... Wasn't she the one playing in some acne treatment products publicity ? xD  *goes on wikipedia*
OMG SHE'S 2 DAYS YOUNGER THAN ME.  I thought she was younger than that u_u...
YEAH THAT WAS NEUTROGENA XD I knew it !
To me, she'll forever be that girl XD

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP