Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hageshisa to kono mune no naka de karamutsuita shakunetsu no yami



Hearing the first preview, I was expecting something...... Softer.... Kind of Glass Skin or Dozing Green... I was almost disapointed cause I must admit I prefer harder tunes.... But then I hear this *______________* <3

And I think it's funny we don't really see the guys and their face since it's too dark and it's always flashing, actually, we quite on ly see Kyo.... But it's the same since... Ryojoku no Ame, or so.... It's DARK and the spotlight's on Kyo and then it's almost like a stroboscope when we see the four others...
So yeah, what I first wanted to say was that I actually recognized Die from Kaoru from the height at which they wear their guitars.... LOL.  Not cause of their tattoos, no ! Their guitar's hight. Since they seem to be dressed the same....

And I don't get what they're wearing on their arm....

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP