Saturday, June 06, 2009

Schuaaañiiih

There's a few points I want to talk about. This gonna be a serious discussion with my blog.

First : I love that post's title.

Second : I forgot the topic, screw it.

Third : I was talking with Kasumi (TSÉ DUH.) and actually she was the first one to whom (OMG I feel like it's the first time I use this word. I'm not even sure it's appropriated... LOL) I was talking about this... I like... always said or something that I had no real complexes and well... Yes it's true, I don't hate my body.... I don,t hate it to a certain point. I mean... I'm a girl, it simply normal to have complexes LOL. But as time goes by, the more I feel confortable with my body and recently, when I look at myself in the mirror, before going in the shower, I'm convincing myself that my body isn't that bad at all. Okay, I DO NOT have the perfect body : I'm not thin and my breast won't change unless I get surgery (which I won't ever get) and I don't think my breast is beautiful (But is there a girl out there who really likes her (real) breast ?). So no, my body isn't perfect but, in the end, I begin to think that it could be pretty.
SO. I've been thinking about it for a while... There's a combination I want to try but I haven't got the balls to do it yet (and it was also cold outside XD; ) but that I want to try someday, probably this summer. Though, I kinda want your opinion on it because... even though I feel more confortable with myt own body, it doesn't mean that it'll be pretty for others, you know. (I almost felt bad while writing this XD I'm not supposed to care about what other think, mais ça c'est un peu plus touché, pis j'veux pas faire dur non plus.) Bon.
Donc tsé, ma blouse transparente loli-like, avec rien en dessous but a bra pis mon jupon (+bobettes, OBVIOUSLY), mais genre... juste ça, What d'you think ? J'vais peut-être juste commencer par faire un shooting habillée de même, pour voir...

Now, the fact that I forgot what topic #2 was about really bugs me.

2 comment(s):

inorganique June 7, 2009 at 1:00 a.m.  

Criss tu m'as fait peur o_o plus je lisais ton article, plus j'me disais "NON ! No way, pas la plage nudiste X'D !!!"

Trucydae June 7, 2009 at 1:02 a.m.  

ARK NON, j'irai jamais JAMAIS là-bas O_O

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP