Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MUSIC SURVEEEEEY STOLEN TO KASUMI~CHAN 8B

Favourites & Worsts
What is your fave band?
Gnaaaaaah.... Overall, pour faire très simple, c'est Schwarz Stein et Dir en grey 8D

What is your worst band?
ZE worst band evaaaaaar.... I must say that Aliment de vie is reaaaaaaaaally shitty LOL but, in the end, it's really LOLing. So I guess it's some stupid shit as PussyCrotte Dolls, Lady Caca, Sean Pisse, Konne Ryan and aliche noune (ostie qu'chu conne XD) oh pis Moi dix Mois.
But if it was more in the way of the worst band I like, then I don't know...... Is there something that I like that people tend to go "YEW !" ? Aaah... I like O-zone. LOL.

Who is your favourite singer?
WHO DARE ASK THAT QUESTION TO MEEEH ?! Kaya.
But I like Satsuki and Selia and Vitas and Jui pretty much too... And I think Girugamesh's singer has a pretty voice too, same thing goes for the TRAX' singer and nomico when she doesn't sing with that Caillou voice.... And there's Amy Lee even though some people say she sings like a bouilloire sifflante and Tarja Turunen.

What is your favourite song?
Beautiful the virgin by Schwarz Stein, I said.

What is your worst song?
The song I hate the most ? Or a shitty song that I like ? Fanh.
OKAY. Both then : Anything that sounds reggeaton (think SEAN PAUL if you don't know what I mean) makes me aggressive. I H-A-T-E it.
For the shitty song, I'll tend to say something like......................... MIRACLE HONEY 8D by nomico ♥.

Band/singer with the best style:
"Pis j'vais cosplayer Kaede douche bagz" estie que j'aime ça XDDDDDDDD
Ouin, sinon, ben YOU KNOW. Kaya. Selia. Jui USED to be hot too ;_;........ FUCK YOU, MAJOR SHIT. Pis tsé Die parce que LOLZ. C'est pas que j'ai une partie de ma garde robe similaire à la sienne pas parce que j't'une crisse de fan mongole, mais simplement parce qu'I like it =B

Band/singer with the worst style:
Can I say Toshiya ? Please........... x_x

This or That
Pop or Rock:
I'd say rock. Yeah... rock... WHAT'S THE REASON OF THAT HESITATION ?!

Rap or R&B:
Fanh...

Metal or Indie:
Gushmu ? Non mais tsé, là.... I don't really know what Indie looks like outside Japan... and I'm not much into Metal anymore... So........ Both 8D

Green Day or Blink 182:
Miss You's clip kicked ass son I'd say Blink...... but... no. EQUAL.

Madonna or Britney:
Madonna, obviously.

My Chemical Romance or Panic! At the Disco:
Afgnah...... AFGNAH. Gnuh. Emo. LOL okay non... Both. Depends of the song...

50 Cent or Eminem:
Eminem, even though his last good album was The Eminem Show.... Encore sucked and the rest, I never listened it.

Guitars or Drums:
TOASTER. Let's translate this by (ROTISSEUR À PAIN) guitar.

Bass or Electric:
BLOOD. C'est-à-dire both ou comment OWNer la question 8D

Live or Studio:
If we're talking about Juka... oops, Shaura 8BBB and SuG, it's DEFFINITLY STUDIO.
If not, Kaya's lives are giving a whole new life to his songs. But we MUST have the video comming with it... Just the live on your MP3 player... it's... Non.

Random
What would you name your band?
PODISM. LOL...
Non, non attends.... LOL.
Seriously, I'm laughing my ass off.

Would you play or sing?
Sing. I'd like to surpise people by alternating my personalities, on stage 8D. Of course, I'd write my own lyrics ¬__¬

If play, what would you play?
Triangle. Lulz.
Harpischord, okay ?

Have you ever been to a concert?
Evanescence in 2003
System of a Down in 2005
Evanescence in 2007
Dir en grey in 2007
Mindless Self Indulgence/The Birthday Massacre in 2008
And Dir en grey in 2008
I'm forgetting some, I'm sure... Like Carmen Campagne and Les Baby Spice LOL.

If yes, where was it and who was it?
....................... =B

Did you like it?
Never. [I hated it] to the core. TSÉ. TSÉ. You know.... People... Those shows were awesome ;_;/♥

Whats your favourite radio station?
....................................................................................................
Winamp ?

What song is in your head at the moment?
Since you wrote IN YOUR HEAD : Zombie by The Cranberries.


Okay, there's another one, I'll do another post for that second one 8D

2 comment(s):

aelin ueal May 28, 2009 at 8:41 a.m.  

genre Trucy est décadente, elle ne fait plus que des tests sur son blog, maintenant...

Trucydae May 28, 2009 at 10:16 a.m.  

LOL bah j'fais pas que ça, sauf que ces temps-ci, il pleut de ça ._.

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP