Monday, March 23, 2009

100 Truths

RULES:
- Tell 100 Truths
- Tag 15 people after
- Then they do the same back to you


LASTS :
1. Last beverage → Hum... Water ?
2. Last phone call → That's a good question... Who I talked to ?
3. Last text message → Virgin desactivated my phone.
4. Last song you listened to → Eths - Samantha, unles Spyro's music counts ?
5. Last time you cried → Can't remember

SIX HAVE YOU EVER’s:
1. Dated someone twice → Naaaay.
2. Been cheated on? → Hum.... I don't know... You're not supposed to know this kind of thing XD
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? → I think I could say yes to this... it's not THAT regretful, though....
4. Lost someone special? → I guess.
5. Been depressed? → Yes, that's awful.
6. Been drunk and threw up? → N... YES ! estie XDD Twice.

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

Violet, Black and Red.

HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends → Like recently ? No ? Hum... Maybe ?
2. Fallen out of love → ......................
3. Laughed until you cried → Seriously, who haven't ?
4. Met someone who changed you → Probably.
5. Found out who your true friends were → Kinda ? Maybe not...
6. Found out someone was talking about you → LOL.
7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list → .... My mom ? XD
8. How many people on your friend's list do you know in real life → FaceBook : most of them, MySpace : few of them
9. How many kids do you want to have → None.
10. Do you have any pets → 3 cats at home =o
11. Do you want to change your name → No, Trucydae is a good name, isn't it ?
12. What did you do for your last birthday → I don't remember XD
13. What time did you wake up today → 7:08. I was late for school XD;
14. What were you doing at midnight last night → hum... MSNing ?
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → ........................ Hum ? Any release soon ? AAAAAAAH SEILEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
16. Last time you saw your father → o_o uh.... I don't actually remember... Xmas ?
17. One thing you wish you could change about your life → ...... Euh ?
18. What are you listening to right now → Not really listening to it but still it is that I hear it : Spyro's Music.
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → TOM JEDUSOR ! No.
20. What's getting on your nerves right now? → SOMEONE, moi aussi , Sophie ! *sentai move*
21. Most visited webpage → Blogger, HotMail, MySpace, FaceBook.

PERSONNALY :
1. What's your name → Trucydae
2. Nicknames → Trucy =B, I guess I can say Princess of Decadence and Madama Butterfly too =o
3. Relationship Status → Single
4. Zodiac sign → Sagitarius
5. Male or female or transgendered → Extra-Terrestrial ?
6. Elementary → Paradis
7. Middle School → That doesn't ecist in Québec.......
8. High school → École Secondaire Jean-Nicolet
10. Hair color → Kinda faded red
11. Long or short → Short
16. Height → 5'8'' (173cm)
17. Do you have a crush on someone? → No.
18: What do you like about yourself? → TURQUOISE EYES ♥
19. Piercings → 4 on left ear, 3 on right ear, 1 in bottom lip, 1 in left eyebrow.
20. Tattoos → K, left wrist.
21. Righty or lefty → Righty, I kinda tried to be ambidexter, though... I got pissed off my left hand.

FIRSTS :
22. First surgery → Teeth, I was....... 15 ? 16 ?
23. First piercing → Ears.
24. First best friends → Cécile and Maude, I think... like in maternelle, or something XD
26. First sport you joined → ....................................... Ballet isn't considered as a sport, but trust me, it is.
27. First pet --> Was it Bazou ? or Scoubie Dou ?
28. First vacation→ Were you seriously thinking that I remember this ? x_x
29. First concert → CARMEN CAMPAGNE ! WOOHOO ! Well... This doesn't really count, is it ? If not, Evanescence back in 2003 =)
30. First crush → NARCISS PRINCE FROM PUNCH OUT ON SNES ! >XDDDDDDDDDDD C'était le plus fif de la gang ♥ (en fait y'est crissement laid, maintenant que j'y pense XD)

RIGHT NOW:
49. Eating → Nothing. No. Chips.
50. Drinking → Nothing.
52. I'm about to → Answer to ハーモニー on MSN
53. Listening to → Nothing
55. Waiting for → Nothing

YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? → No.
59. Want to get married? → No
60. Careers in mind? → I think this could be called fashion designer.

THIS OR THAT :
68. Lips or eyes → ... Eyes =o
69. Hugs or kisses → Hum...
70. Shorter or taller → Taller for boys, shorter for girls
71. Older or Younger → Older for boys and I don't care for girls... no, younger for girls.
72. Romantic or spontaneous → ........................ Both
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → LOL WHUT ? NICE ARMS ? XDDDDDDD
74. Sensitive or loud → ..... Sensitive ?
75. Hook-up or relationship → .......................
77. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Whatever...

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger → No
79. Drank hard liquor → Yea.
80. Lost glasses/contacts → No... I forgot my contacts in Montréal, though...
81. Sex on first date → Yuk, no.
82. Broken someone's heart → I don't think so.
83. Had your own heart broken → Yea
86. Turned someone down → Hum...
87. Cried when someone died → I force myself to, most of the time .__.
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → ... C'quoi c'te question ? XD

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → I do believe in Fairies, I do ! Okay, no, I'm not a fairy, but I still do believe in myself
91. Love at first sight → .... Now that I'm thinking about it, no.
92. Heaven → Not in the way it's written in the bible.
93. Santa Clause → Not anymore =(
95. Kiss on the first date? → ........... Is that supposed to mean something ?
96. Angels → Yes, but again, not in the way the bible talk about them

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Not specially...
98. Who is it? → I said not specially...
99. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → D8<>

2 comment(s):

00000000 March 23, 2009 at 10:27 p.m.  

Beon... bin... jle vole...

Lol... Carmen Campagne X'D jremercis ma mère de jamais m'avoir infligé ça... T____T

Trucydae March 23, 2009 at 11:44 p.m.  

LOL
Ben j,sais pas.......... j'suis pas trop perturbée... À moins que ça soit ça qui m'ait rendue fuckée, là...........................
Hum.....

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP