Thursday, February 05, 2009

Make-up.

W00T ! Okay, Kasu came back from Montréal yesterday and what does she brought back which was at Hotel St-Denis since Dir en grey's concert back in November ?
Huhuh ! yea ! My fucking make-up ! 8DDDD
I put on some mascara, this morning ! GOD I missed this *___*
And my Annabelle Black eyeshadow ;_; ♥ It's soooooooooooooo blacker than my Maybeline one ;_;/~
Maybellin is shit, except for mascaras =o.....
Oh and my MAC stuff, dear god ;_;/~ All my purple eyeshadows !!!
And my fawking Annabelle Black Eyeliner ;___________; I MISSED THAT ONE !
It's SOOOOOOOOOOO black *___* Do you fucking understand how HARD it is to find a REAL black eyeliner which is not liquid and that is BLACK for REAL ?! Understand this. Now.
So yeah, much love for MAC, Annabelle, Maybeline only for mascara and NYX for their great colors =B

I nee a new make-up remover, though...........

Merci, Kasu ;_;/ \*Fabio icon*

4 comment(s):

Anonymous,  February 5, 2009 at 10:00 a.m.  

Je suis contente pour toi que Kasumi à retrouvé ton makeup ^^.

Trucydae February 5, 2009 at 4:59 p.m.  

Et moi donc ;_; j'viens tellement de retomber dans mon élément ♥
*la drag-queen interne qui s'extériorise, le retour*

Anonymous,  February 7, 2009 at 2:52 p.m.  

ANNABELLE :D :D :D!

C'est exactement la marque de mon makeup XD!

*joie*

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP