Thursday, December 04, 2008

LOOOOOOOOOOL XDDDDDD

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!
Current mood: confused


Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

No way!No way!Nooooooooo waaaaaay!!!!!!!


It explains. I grew fat in one month of Europeantour!!!!!!
Oh my gooooooooooooooooood!!!!!

Because the meal of Europe was very delicious.
I was eating the cheese, the cookie, and the cake drinking champagne drinking the beer every day. It had grown fat by 5kg before it left the country.
It is scared that I step on the scale.

With this, it is not possible to become naked.

I will diet from tomorrow!!!!!



LOL on t'aime, Teu XDDD !!! (L)

2 comment(s):

00000000 December 4, 2008 at 7:11 p.m.  

Moi tout jai tellement ri quand jai lu sa X'D
Jimagine tellement Teu en train de se bourrer la face en Europe

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP